A great option for the barbecue, oven or grill, these kebabs can be ready in well under 30 minutes. Vegan (if you substitute the honey for maple syrup or agave nectar), dairy free and vegetarian.
For the Marinade:
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 chilli (optional)
- Garlic, 1 clove crushed (leave out if using Tandoori Masala Blend)
- 1 tsp Korma, Bhuna, Goan or Tandoori Masala
For the Kebabs:
You can use any vegetables but I did this with peppers, baby tomatoes and courgettes and it was delicious. A great summer recipe and add chunks of halloumi for a non-vegan choice.
For the satay sauce:
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 6 heaped tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 heaped tsps of Spice Pots (Korma, Bhuna, Goan or Tandoori Masala)
Mix the marinade together and rub over the vegetables of your choice. Cook under grill, in oven or on barbecue. Meanwhile make the satay sauce. Please note that this makes quite a large batch but you can freeze in portions so that you can have it ready for next time.