Competition Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Spice Pots.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to those who sign up at https://www.spicepots.com/pages/competition. The Competition is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Spice Pots (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sign up: By entering the Competition, the contestant ("You") agree to subscribe to the Sponsor's Newsletter Mailing List. The contestant can Unsubscribe from the Mailing List at any time. The contestant's data will be stored securely in accordance with UK GDPR.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Competition, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Competition.
- Entry Period: The Competition begins on 1st June 2022 at 12PM and ends on 16th June 2022 at 12:00PM (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Competition can be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.spicepots.com/pages/competition. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Competition, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Competition may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Competition, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The winner of the Competition (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner will receive Kadai Travel Set (Includes: Travel Kadai, Stand, Grill, Tongs, Cotton Duffle Bag and 2.5L Kadai Beads) + Luxury Father's Day Gift Tin (5 spice blends, Cook's Candle and Indian cookbook). The Prize will be sent to a UK address only.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Spice Pots from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Spice Pots may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Competition you agree to release and hold harmless Spice Pots and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of United Kingdom, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Competition). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the winner list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Kadai, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Competition and not to Kadai, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Competition, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.