Turkey Korma - Your Boxing Day Curry Made Easy!
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
4cm piece of ginger, grated
4 cloves of garlic
400g tin of tomatoes
Korma Spice Pot, 5 teaspoons
600g (approx) of cooked leftover turkey, chopped into bitesize pieces
400ml tin coconut milk
Salt, to taste
Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil and cook the onions, until soft and browning, around 10 minutes
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, and reduce for 5 minutes or so until they are dark and paste like
- Add the Korma Spice and cook for a minute.
- Then add the coconut milk, stir and follow with the cooked turkey and leftover vegetables. Mix and heat through. Season with salt.
- Garnish with lots of lovely fresh coriander and serve with rice or flat breads.