Spice Pots, an expanding premium food brand based in East Lothian, are looking for a sales executive to help grow our B2B sales in the UK, Europe and beyond.
You will have some experience of B2B sales, preferably in the food or drink sector, however, as we are a small team, your drive and attitude are the most important factors. You will need to demonstrate outstanding team and organisational skills as well as have a passion for the industry and business development.
- Identify and initiate discussions with both UK and overseas distributors and supermarkets
- Manage and nurture our relationship with existing stockists, distributors and supermarkets
- Carry out detailed market research and regular updates on competitors, pricing, promotions
- Responsible for managing and representing our brand at trade shows and some consumer shows
- Providing general support in the office for our team
- Sales experience preferred although drive and attitude equally as important
- Good organisation skills and ability to communicate effectively [verbally and in writing]
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge and PowerPoint skills and / or knowledge of design package.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal management guidance or supervision
- The energy and self-motivation to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving with changing priorities
- An open-minded approach to the role and a flexible, can do, friendly attitude
- Driving license
- Sense of humour essential
- Part-time sales position in a friendly, fun, hard working team
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 hours per week, split over 3 days (or more)
- Based in Longniddry, East Lothian
- 2 mins walk from Longniddry Train station
- Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our expanding team
- Email email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is 31st January.