Vegan Curry Cookbook Kit - 4 Curry Powders and a Vegetarian Cookbook
If you are looking for inspiration for a Vegetarian or Vegan diet then let us help!
Try the huge variety of vegan curry recipes that Spice Pots offer in our lovely Vegetarian Curry Cookbook. Our Spice Pots will be sure to become a store cupboard staple and make your midweek meal planning much easier with our easy vegan and vegetarian dinner ideas. We are on a mission to make cooking healthy curry from scratch using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes.
Get all 4 of our savoury Spice Pots along with our Vegetarian Cookbook which has over 40 simple, delicious and healthy recipes. You’ll be inspired to cook many different vegan and vegetarian Indian-inspired dishes using our versatile Spice Pots.
Why not try one of our many vegan / vegetarian Indian curry recipes like Spiced Sweet Potato & Pepper Soup, Goan Lentil Daal, Tandoori Masala Vegetable & Lentil Curry, Cauliflower Tikka Masala Tandoori Spiced Halloumi, Lentil, Spiced Roast Carrot & Feta Salad, Spiced Couscous or Matar Paneer
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Cookbook contains Soups, Mains, Marinades and Desserts
- Heat: Mild, Medium & Hot Curry Powders
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli.
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper, cardamom
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fenugreek, cardamom, ginger powder, garlic powder
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade vegetable curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking the best vegan curry recipes in no time. This makes a great starter kit for someone wanting to explore a Vegan Diet, or a gift for a friend who is doing Veganuary.
Please note - all of the recipes contained within this book are also featured in our main cookbook.