Quick Chicken Curry
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Method: Oven (or hob)
Heat scale: 🌶️🌶️🌶️
1-2 tablespoons oil
1-2 onions, finely chopped
4cm piece of ginger, grated
4 cloves of garlic
400g tin of tomatoes (or use fresh tomatoes)
7 or 8 tsps Korma Spice Pot
4 chicken breasts, chopped
400ml tin coconut milk
Salt, to taste
Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil and cook the onions until soft and browning, around 10 minutes
- Then add the ginger and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes
- Add the tomatoes and reduce until dark and thick.
- Add the Korma Spice. Cook for a minute then turn up the heat and add the chopped chicken.
- When the chicken has taken on a wee bit of colour, add the coconut milk and salt. Gently cook for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with lots of lovely fresh coriander and serve with rice or flatbreads.
Browse more easy curry recipes
Cooking curry for your next party - curry recipe for 35 people.
Shop the Spice
Never miss a new Spice Pots recipe, sign up to receive our newest recipes straight to your inbox