Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Heat Scale: 🌶️
This is a crowd pleaser at any time of year! It’s super quick to whip up but makes for an impressive family style dinner. Serve with pitta, salad and our Spiced Halloumi for a great build-your-own feast.
1 red onion, chopped
225g chorizo ring, sliced
500g chicken, cut into cubes
2 tsp Tandoori Masala
Salt and pepper
For the Mint & Coriander Raita:
225g fat free natural yoghurt
1 tbsp lime juice
Handful coriander, finely chopped
Handful mint, finely chopped
- Whizz up the meatball ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with tin foil and oil.
- Divide the mixture into golf ball sized balls. And place on to baking tray. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make your raita – combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Serve with pitta breads and salad or on a bed of rice.
Or if you like one tray bakes check out our Tandoori Chicken and New Potato Traybake
Shop the Spice
Never miss a new Spice Pots recipe, sign up to receive our newest recipes straight to your inbox