Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Heat scale: 🌶️🌶️
An easy and delicious soup for a healthy lunch or starter.
1 tbsp oil
2 onions, chopped
800g (about 5) sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
2 tsp Goan
1.5 litres stock
Salt and pepper
Coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil and cook the onions until soft.
- Add the sweet potatoes and peppers to the onions, stir in the Goan and a splash of water, then turn heat down to low and put the lid on.
- Let the vegetables sweat for 5 mins or so.
- Add the stock and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 15-20 mins.
- Whizz up with a hand blender, season with salt and pepper then garnish with coriander.
NOTE: Try Korma if you prefer less heat
As extra garnish, swirl yoghurt on top and scatter with chopped chillies & coriander