Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Method: oven & hob
Heat scale: 🌶️
A great soup to make when you don't have time to stand at the hob cooking the onions. Bang it all in the oven seasoned with our spices, then whizz it up with stock! Don't limit yourself to using the Korma blend, experiment! Easy, healthy, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and DELICIOUS. Makes a great starter or light lunch.
1kg mixed vegetables, such as carrots, celery and peppers
4 cloves of garlic, peeled but left whole
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp Korma
Salt and Pepper
1.5 litres vegetable stock
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oil and the Korma in a small bowl.
- Prepare the vegetables and garlic and place in a roasting tin.
- Pour over the oil and spice mixture and mix well with your hands.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 30-35 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Tip into a pan, add the hot stock, and whizz up!
- Check seasoning and serve. Super easy.
This soup is a great way to use up any vegetables in your fridge