Turkey Curry Recipe
This is a seriously easy turkey curry recipe to use up your leftover turkey and make a delicious (and healthy) curry. This takes less than 30 minutes to put together. Why not add in all those leftover veggies too - carrots, parsnips, brussel sprouts and even the chestnuts. Delicious!
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
4cm piece of ginger, grated
4 cloves of garlic
400g tin of tomatoes
5 tsps Bhuna Spice Pot
600g (approx) of cooked leftover turkey, chopped into bite-size pieces
Salt, to taste
Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil and cook the onions, until soft and translucent, around 10 minutes
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the tomatoes and reduce for 5 minutes or so until they are dark and paste like
- Add the Bhuna Spice and cook for a minute.
- Add the leftover (cooked) turkey and leftover vegetables. Mix and heat through.
- Season with salt. If you want to increase the sauce, add a little stock. Or add a little dash of cream to enrich the sauce.
- Garnish with lots of lovely fresh coriander and serve with rice or flat breads.
Try our other Turkey Leftover Recipes including: