Bhuna Curry Powder - Medium Heat - 40g
Spice Pots Bhuna curry powder is a perfectly blended dry Indian spice blend, with a beautiful balance of flavour and spice. If you love a Chicken or Lamb Bhuna, this is the blend for you.
Our bhuna spice blend is a storecupboard essential which contains 6 authentic Indian spices, so you don’t have to waste space and money by buying lots of different spices that often go stale and take up space in your cupboard!
Spice Pots Bhuna blend is medium in heat - here are some of delicious dishes that you can make with our little Spice Pot – these recipes can be found on the website or in our 150 page cookbook:
Lamb Bhuna - this is one of our customer's favourite recipes! You can also make a Chicken Bhuna or a Bhuna Butter Chicken. Delicious served with Mint and Coriander Raita. Or use to season lamb burgers, bean burgers, make a satay sauce, add to samosas for seasoning or a create a Vegetable Bhuna.
Bhuna is a style of curry from Northern India where it is cooked to the point of the sauce clinging to the meat. We've invented lots of recipes to use with our Bhuna Spice Pot - you won't find a Bhuna Butter Chicken in India for example - this is a Spice Pots invention!
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts, Suitable for Vegans and Low Fodmap
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli.
- 100% Recyclable Tins
All our recipes are on our website but we also have a 150 page cookbook with all our most popular recipes!
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!