This Prawn Korma is a quick and healthy family dinner. You'll have it on the table in under 30 minutes so perfect for busy times. So simple and yet delicious.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Method: Oven (or hob)
Heat scale: 🌶️🌶️🌶️
1-2 tablespoons oil
1-22 onions, finely chopped
4cm piece of ginger, grated
4 cloves of garlic
400g tin of tomatoes (or use fresh tomatoes, chopped)
4-5 teaspoons of Korma Spice Pot
400g fresh or frozen prawns
400ml tin of coconut milk
Salt, to taste
Fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil and cook the onions until soft, around 5-10 minutes
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a minute or so
- Add the tomatoes and reduce down until thick and dark.
- Add the Korma Spice and cook for a minute
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil then add the prawns and cook until they turn pink (this will take slightly longer for frozen prawns).
- Season with salt and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.
Browse more curry recipes:
Or browse more easy curry recipes.