Curry Cookbook Kit - 4 Spice Pots and a 150 Page Indian Cookbook
A great way to get started with Spice Pots and try the huge variety of recipes that we offer in our lovely cookbook. Our Spice Pots will be sure to become a store cupboard staple and make your midweek meal planning much easier with our simple meal ideas. If you know someone stuck at home, this is a great gift to cheer them up and keep them busy cooking some new dishes.
Our cookbook has a great selection of quick and easy meals like Chicken Korma, Lamb Bhuna, Goan Fish Curry, or Tandoori Masala Mushroom, Pea and Spinach Curry. We also have recipes for Soups, Marinades and Desserts.
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Heat: Mild, Medium & Hot
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli.
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper, cardamom
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fenugreek, cardamom, ginger powder, garlic powder
- Sweet Spice Ingredients: coriander, cinnamon, fennel, ginger, caraway, cloves, nutmeg, all spice
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!
A gift gift for those stuck in isolation at home.